LVN field staff
|Company Name||High Desert Hospice|
|Yearly Pay Range||20k-50k|
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you meet the requirements we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Must have active LVN license
Active CPR Certification
Active Drivers License and Car Insurance
1. Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act.
2. Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive assessment and the
plan of care.
3. Provide accurate and timely documentation of patient services to reflect the plan of
4. Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent
to diagnosis and self plan of care.
5. Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified
needs to the interdisciplinary group. Examples include hospice aide, OT, PT, MSW,
ST, Dietitian or Clinical Supervisor.
6. Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient’s response to
8. Participates in personal, professional growth and development. Also participates in
quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.