Assembler Wood Frames
|Company Name||Furniture Technologies|
|Position||Assembler Wood Frames|
|Yearly Pay Range||20k-50k|
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com
401k Retirement Plan
JOB – Assembler Wood Frames
TO APPLY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 1: General knowledge
Candidate must be able to Count, read orders, knowledge of how to use a measuring tape, and staple gun.
Section 2: Physical Factors:
- Individual must be able to perform the required duties and be able to wear and utilization the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Individual must be able to lift/move 25 lbs without assistance and up to 50 lbs with assistance.
Section 3: Alternate Utilization:
Individual will be required on an “as needed” basis to assist in alternate areas of the plant.
Section 4: Working Conditions:
- Individual must be physically capable of performing the work in extreme temperatures, low humidity, heat, cold and dust.
- Individual may be required to work extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- May be required to work under stressful circumstances and meet short deadlines.
Section 5: Education, Experience & Training Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Other current or OJT trainings to include: New Hire Orientation, Safety Briefing/PPE
- Ability to train, learn, understand, and retain the processes that need to be taken to assemble different wood frames.
- Must be able to read and write English bilingual Spanish a plus not a requirement
- Ability to train and learn how to operate a forklift
Section 6: Safety:
Furniture Technologies Inc. is a company that takes pride in keeping our employees safe. All employees are encouraged not only to follow Safety guidelines but to also report all Safety infractions so that management may react and prevent any unnecessary accidents. We encourage that all employees ask for help when an item is too heavy, or a task is to much for the individual to perform on their own.
Section 7: Probationary period:
Upon hiring all new employees will be trained for a minimum of 40 hours with a supervisor. New employees will also be on a Probationary period of 180 days. Every 30 days supervisors will conduct a Performance Appraisal, so the employee is aware of their job performance.
Section 8: Dress Code:
- Company will provide employees with 5 t-shirts with company logo
- Employees are required to wear blue jeans or any other neat in appearance pants and non-skid sole shoes (company will not provide these items).
- No shorts or tank tops are permitted at work
- Jewelry is not permitted as a Safety measure
- Long hair may be warned as long as it is kept up in a ponytail to prevent it from being caught on the machinery used at FTI.